Feedback and Complaints

Internal dispute resolution scheme

If you have a complaint please contact our Complaints Officer by:


Mail: The Complaints Officer, Level 9, 48 Hunter St, Sydney NSW 2000

External dispute resolution scheme

If we cannot resolve your complaint, you may refer the complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

External dispute resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.