For Australian Citizens working and living overseas or Permanent Residents living in Australia with income from overseas.
ready for your return
Key features of the MKM Expat loan
- Rates from 4.15%
- Max LVR 70% up to $1.5M or max LVR 75% up to $1M for residential houses.
- Max LVR 70% up to $1M for units and apartments
- We pay an upfront commission of 0.7% with a 0.2% trail
- We do not clawback
- MKM does not shade the income from any country, we accept 80% of rental income for overseas investment properties
- All borrowers must be Australian Citizens if living overseas (Expat)
- Australian Citizens (Passport holders living and working overseas) or Australian Citizen/ Permanent Residents that resides in Australia and earn overseas income (can be self employed)
- Income verification for self-employed borrowers will need to include 1 year’s financials
- Discharged Bankrupt > 1 day
What our Expat customers are saying
“I live and work in Hong Kong, so the Expat loan means I can keep a foothold in the Aussie real estate market. Thanks MKM!”
“I live in Australia but earn money from overseas clients. The banks can’t get their head around it, but MKM approved the loan and made it happen.”
< $1,000 Ignored if > 2 years
Discharged > 1 day
1 late repayment < 30 days allowed
Borrow up to 80% of the property’s value
Max Loan – 80% LVR
30 years (subject to expected retirement age)
Principal & Interest OR Interest Only. Additional terms and conditions apply to Interest Only loans.
Weekly, fortnightly or monthly (Interest only is monthly)
Ready to take the next step?
One of our Business Development Managers will be happy to speak with you to find a solution that best suits your needs.